Thursday, August 26, 2010

"Zoe M G!"


Hi!

As many of you know, I'm obsessed with "The Rachel Zoe Project," and desperately love tuning in every Tuesday night to see what shenanigans are happening behind-the-scenes of the Zoe camp. While many may consider this show a guilty pleasure, I consider it a necessity in life.



There is absolutely nothing better than witnessing what new phrase will come out of Zoe's mouth, which fur will be wrapped around her body, and/or what meltdown will occur during fashion week...pure genius. Her husband, Rodg., and style director, Brad also are amazing with their one-liners and over-the-top personalities.

Believe me, I am thrilled that I have the first two seasons on DVD (No--I'm not ashamed), and can't wait until next Tuesday's episode. From now on, I will most definitely be recapping my favorite episode moments every Wednesday...So stay tuned:) It will be bananas.

-B.

No comments:

Post a Comment