Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want Louis Vuitton...NOW. And so do you!

Hi!

As I was strolling down Fifth Avenue today (trying to dodge tourists), I had the sudden urge to fly to Paris (of course). So naturally I had to pop into one of my all-time favorites...Louis Vuitton. (I actually received my first Vuitton item for my 18th birthday from lovely friends from high school -- I hope they are reading this post).

Anyway, as I was browsing through floors of monogram bags, I decided that everyone (both men and women) need the below tote bags for fall. Both bags are so classic, and will last forever. So make sure to save those pennies so you can have your first (or tenth) Vuitton experience. (And yes, it really is like the Sarah Jessica Parker and Jennifer Hudson moment in the Sex and the City movie).





Women.

You need the Neverfull GM bag as if your life depended on it. This bag will literally fit your entire life, and is great for work or a weekend at the park. $750.00.



Men.

Get Persian ready with the Tadao tote. This bag says sophisticated and chic, without being over the top. I die for this bag! $1,420.00.









Even if you can't afford these bags right now (like me), please dream with me.

-B.

No comments:

Post a Comment