Sunday, November 14, 2010

Michael Kors - Please stop tempting me


Hi!

SO SORRY I haven't updated in a little while....Life has been insane!! Where has the time gone? How is it already the middle of November? Actually, I'm thrilled because that means the Christmas season is rapidly approaching. Thank god. Everyone knows there is nothing I like more than a fashionable Christmas, complete with...you guessed it...Michael Kors.

I mentioned my adoration for Michael Kors' advertisments once before during the fall campaign, but I think I'm even more obsessed with the winter campaign. I mean...are you joking with it? Turtlenecks. Check. Dog. Check. Snow. Check. Hot people. Check. It is pure magic, and I cannot wait to recreate these ads (probably by myself) in the coming weeks.

If you are ever looking for me, please search Central Park for the loser in a turtleneck with this ad in his hands -- asking to borrow someone's dog for a photo. EEEKSSS. Pathetic or Amazing? You decide. But at least it will make me cheery and bright! (For once:)

Stay tuned for my favorite winter picks!

xx

-B.

No comments:

Post a Comment