Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's FURR-ZZINGGG

Hi!

How is everyone? Okay, it's obviously no secret that I am obsessed with fur! (I'm totally okay with faux fur so I don't need anyone coming at me with a bucket of red paint). This winter season, I better see each and every one of you with a fur accent. I know I will be rocking my fur hat when it becomes fur-zing in Manhattan.

Fortunately, if you do not own a fur or fur-accented item, Santa is coming soon. Make sure to add these items to your list (even if you've been naughty):

1. Mossimo's Fur Neckwrap (For the girl on a budget). $24.99.






2. French Connection's Faux Fur Vest. $368.00.







3. Chanel's Small Tote (DIE for all of Chanel's fur bags). Price Upon Request.




Message me for amazing fur options. (Just watch out for anyone in a bright orange jacket:) xx

-B.

No comments:

Post a Comment