Thursday, May 6, 2010
Top Mother's Day Gifts: What She Really Wants
As you all HOPEFULLY know, Mother's Day is quickly approaching (Sunday, May 9); therefore, make sure to get your mother that well deserved gift. (In addition to the classic hug and an "I Love You."- Yes, I did just get sappy).
Keep these top Mother's Day gift options in mind as you search for that perfect present:
1. Brighton's Cotempo Hinged Bangle. Let your mother release her inner fashion diva with this statement bangle. $42.00.
2. Burberry Sport for Women. Your mother will love Burberry's new, fresh fragrance. This is a must have. $48 - $78.
3. Gap's Foldover Canvas Tote.Get your mother beach and summer ready with this fantastic tote. The best part about giving her a bag is that you can fill it with all of her favorite goodies, such as magazines, candy, etc. $39.50.
4. The Real Housewives on DVD. You know she wants it. Indulge your mother's guilty pleasure with a season of The Real Housewives. Opt for the New York City edition (My favorite). $19.99.
5. Her Favorite Wine. After a long day, a glass of wine is just what your mother needs. Splurge on her favorite wine, and make personalized wine glasses to really show you care.
Hope these ideas help you! Top off the gifts with a homemade card, and you're golden!