Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oscars: My Picks for Best Dressed

Hey-

Let's face it, the Oscars really are just as much about the fashion as they are about celebrating fantastic films. Here are my picks for the top 5 best dressed woman:

1. Sandra Bullock.

Absolutely everything was stunning about Bullock. Her smile, hair, energy, the win:), and obviously the Marchesa gown. The beautiful hand-made embroidery on the bodice literally made her look like an elegant, tall drink of water. L.I.

2. Cameron Diaz.

Thanks to my love, Rachel Zoe, Diaz always looks stunning, and tonight was no exception. I'm pretty sure I hit the floor convulsing with her stunning Oscar de la Renta gown. It was effortless, chic, and classic movie star. Genius.

3. Demi Moore.

Zoe did it again. Moore's Atelier Versace gown screamed effortless glamour, and I'm pretty sure she looks better with age. Love her.

4. Penelope Cruz.

Not only is Cruz's accent insanely gorgeous, but her Donna Karen gown is as well. I especially loved her easy, somewhat messy updo to balance out the dramatics of the gown.

5. Kristen Stewart.

While I've never seen Twilight, Stewart definitely embraced her new found movie star potential in the navy, Monique Lhuillier (one of my favorites) gown. There's nothing I love more than a bare neck, and Stewart rocked that well.

While these woman held my spots for best dressed, there were many others that definitely could have been on the list as well.

Fashion was definetly a success at the Oscars this year!

-B-

No comments:

Post a Comment