Sunday, February 21, 2010

Step Into Spring.

Hello everyone,

Given the massive snowstorm Wisconsin is supposed to have tomorrow, I deemed it extremely appropriate to write about my top three spring trends. (Just to get ready for when the snow FINALLY decides to cease.)

Step into spring with these must-have trends:

1. Denim everything.
Denim really is making a comeback. Make sure to incorporate denim into your ensemble in other ways besides your jeans. I particularly love Forever 21's Denim Cadet Vest and Banana Republic's Indigo 3/4-Length Trenchcoat (I just saw this in the store and loved it!)

2. Neutral Tones.
Everyone from Donna Karen to Marc Jacobs showed off neutrals this season. Yes, you can still stand out when wearing neutral tones. In fact, if I see you walking down the street in neutral, I will stop and stare even more. Haha. Make sure to checkout Topshop (my favorite store) for greeattt neutral dresses and other pieces.

3. Florals. Of course.
As always, florals for spring are here to stay. You'll be sure to look as sweet and beautiful as a tulip by incorporating standout floral prints into your spring wardrobe. I personally love Gap's Mini-Floral Roll-Up Shirt and Target's Xhilaration Woven Dress

Stay tuned for my top spring trends for men as well!!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment