Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Fashion Military

Hey everyone,

It seems as if military inspired pieces were one of the biggest trends on the NYFW Fall 2010 runways. Everyone from Marc Jacobs to Justin Timberlake and Trace Ayala's William Rast had fantastic military elements.

I can actually remember being in high school and wanting military inspired, camo pants, which is quite a change from my hipster meets preppy style. But, I am 100% willing to try the military look again, especially after viewing the William Rast line. Everything was so wearable. I especially loved how J.T & Co. mixed the rock 'n roll elements with the military pieces. Genius. L.I.

So, gear up, it's time for all of us to embrace the trend, and join the fashion military.

Visit gq.com to view the entire Marc Jacobs and William Rast collections.

Stay tuned for more of my favorite trends from NYFW.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment